Fashioned Events' commitment to acting socially responsible
We strongly believe in the importance of acting responsible when it comes to the impact each of us has in developing and maintaining an ecosystem, a lifestyle and a community that is not only sustainable, but will be here for many generations to come. As event professionals, we are committed to incorporating conscientious behaviors into our practices and approach to every event.
No matter where our clients are on the green spectrum, by applying some of our sustainable event practices, it's easy to make a few thoughtful adjustments that go a long way toward raising all of our green standards. We're always looking for new and progressive ways to design and produce socially responsible events, but the below list is is a great starting place to start talking about sustainable event practices.
- Paperless proposals, contracts, communication and timelines
- Include eco-conscious options in all of our Design proposals
- Emphasis on locally sourced and seasonal food, beer, wine and florals
- Coaching on how to ask venues and vendors environmentally sensitive questions
- Incorporation of compostable, biodegradable and recyclable serving-ware where possible
- Ensuring that proper recycling receptacles are available at event sites and recycling is then deposited appropriately
- Making post-event plans for leftover foods and florals to ensure that event perishables don't go to waste
- Help in resourcing your event decor so that it can be used by other hosts